Rempejek with minced beef



Rempejek with minced hamburger

Fixings

1/4 kg of ground hamburger
1 egg
oil

Spices

2 tablespoons of slashed onions
2 slashed cloves of garlic
2 teaspoons of coriander (ketumbar)
2 kaffir lime leaves (jeruk purut)
pepper
salt

Guidance
Rub the jeruk purut leaves into a powder. Rub the powder along with the onions, garlic, coriander, salt and pepper into a glue. Blend the minced meat, egg and spice glue together well. Transform it into balls about the size of two pecans. Level them and fry in oil until brilliant brown.Easy-italian-pasta.

I utilize new kaffir lime leaves (jeruk purut) in light of the fact that I have a small 'tree' in my kitchen. Dried leaves are obviously simpler to rub into a powder, however I think new ones are awesome. The flavor is more grounded, more lemon like. Yummy!

These burgers are made with loads of ketumbar (coriander) as well. I use coriander powder, whenever I believe I will add some new coriander also.Awesome-blueberry-muffins.

I utilize a large portion of a teaspoon of salt and one full teaspoon of pepper.

The smell of jeruk purut is insane. For me the scents of jeruk purut welcomes on a surge of the best recollections I have of Asia. Whenever you use leaves straightforwardly from the plant, be carefull of the spines that develop on the twigs. They are well honed and shouldn't wind up in your spice glue.

I rub the slashed onions, garlic, coriander, salt, pepper and the hacked jerut purut together in my mortar.

Then, at that point, I blend the spice glue through the hamburger and add one egg.

Beb says to move the meat in to balls the size of two pecans and afterward straighten them (like burgers).Wujud-asli-malaikat-jibril.

I fry them in two tablespoons of oil until done and brilliant brown on the two sides. On the off chance that you push the rempejek and the meat springs back immediatly, they are finished.

The jeruk purut gives a new and flowerly practically gritty flavor. I think the meat is scrumptious yet a piece dry in surface. I think since it is minced hamburger. Next time I go for a blend of minced pork and meat. The fat in the pork meat will squeeze these Indonesian burgers up without a doubt. Appreciate it!

Grilled-moroccan-lamb-chops.

Rempejek with minced beef VIDEO





No comments:

Post a Comment